COME LEARN CLRT LIVE AND IN PERSON
in beautiful San Antonio, Texas
Feb 20-21 2016
Hilton Garden in San Antonio
12828 San Pedro Ave.
San Antonio, TX 78216
Program Description: Cranial Laser Reflex Technique is an exciting development in the care of neuro-musculoskeletal conditions. Using brief low-level laser stimulation on specific cranial reflex points --in a manner similar to laser acupuncture-- the CLRT practitioner can usually achieve immediate pain reduction and significant functional improvements, such as increased ROM, trigger point reduction, enhanced subluxation correction, and neurological improvement...ALL WITHIN SECONDS.
Instead of points from Traditional Chinese Medicine, CLRT uses two maps discovered by chiropractors: one that controls the tone and pain of every major muscle, and another that is linked to each segment of the spine, ribcage and pelvis. This innovative technique is easy to learn and can be performed with almost any cold laser (and even without one!), making it the perfect adjunct to any type of practice.
In this 12 hour action-packed class, you will learn:
- How the body’s information is holographically organized in microsystems
- How it is possible to significantly reduce someone’s pain almost instantly
- How to make trigger points, spasms, and muscle tension reduce with zero discomfort (to the patient) and very little effort (for the practitioner)
- How Cranial stresses affect muscle tension, subluxations, and pain
- How the body already communicates with coherent light
- How to maximize your clinical results and make your adjustments hold longer
- How to turn your patients into raving referral machines
- All this plus hands-on practice!
12 Hour Course Syllabus
1. Introduction/The Scientific Basis of CLRT: An brief overview of the latest brain-melting theories from Astrophysics, String Theory and Quantum Physics that might just explain how the universe works –easy, right?--and also provide a reasonable framework for how CLRT is so effective.
2. Biophotons and Their Role in Communication and Regulation: Perhaps the secret is that we are using coherent (laser) light in the same way every cell in your body already does?
- Biophotons: the body’s own field of information-encoded laser beams
- Microtubules: The body’s fiber optic information network
- Consciousness: The hard problem
- The effect of coherent light on the cerebral cortex: a review of the transcranial laser literature.
3. Photobiomodulation Basics and Safety.
- Low Level Laser Therapy basics, safety and contraindications
- LLLT healing at the cellular level
- What to look for when purchasing a Low Level Laser: how to see through the hype
- Importance of wavelength, power, frequency, etc.
- “Traditional” Low Level Laser Therapy Techniques
- Importance of Dosage, power density, penetration in LLLT
4. CLRT: How to perform the Technique.
- Cranial palpation and landmarks
- The importance of lasering the reflex in the right direction
- The Basic Muscle Test: how to check for directional specificity
- Identifying the myriad potential sources of pain
- How to hone in on the exact point on the cranium for the patient’s problem
- Methods of Cranial Reflex Pathway (CRP) stimulation
- AcupEncture: repetitive reflex percussion with an amazing tool you already have in your pocket
5. CLRT Protocols for Immediate Head/ Neck Relief and Functional Improvement.
Each of the next five sections teaches the clinical elements of CLRT for a particular area of the body and the conditions commonly associated with it. Each CRP is shown in detail, along with the salient anatomical details about the muscle/vertebra/joint that it controls, as well as the associated organ that is connected to it.
- Review of muscular anatomy of head and neck
- CLRT protocols for Headache, Myofascial Cervicalgia, Cervical Subluxations, TMD, Whiplash, Torticollis
6. CLRT Protocols for Immediate Upper Extremity Relief and Functional Improvement.
- Frozen shoulder/ Shoulder pain, Biceps tendonitis, Tennis/Golfer’s elbow, Wrist pain/Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
7. CLRT Protocols for Immediate Upper Back and Chest Pain Relief.
- Upper Back Pain, Chest Pain (Non-Cardiac), Rib Subluxations
8. CLRT Protocols for Immediate Low Back Pain Relief and Functional Improvement.
- Low back pain/Lumbar subluxations, Sciatica/ Herniated Discs, SI Joint Pain/SI joint subluxations, Abdominal/ Psoas pain.
- Hip pain, IT Band Syndrome, Leg/thigh pain/shin splints, Myriad types of knee pain and dysfunction, Ankle/foot pain
- Why CLRT is perfect for Athletes on the Field or Courtside
- Case History Presentation from NAALT 2007: Post stroke muscle spasm of fouryears resolved with one minute of CLRT.
- CLRT Research Presentation from NAALT 2008/Laser Florence 2009: The results of a double blinded RCT conducted by Dr. Nick Wise on teachers with chronic musculoskeletal pain: CLRT produced an average of 50% pain reduction in less than one minute.
- How to incorporate simplified CLRT cranial adjusting protocols to further enhance your corrections.
- Bonus: A preview of the newest CLRT protocols for the final frontier: emotional and mental issues, stress disorders, ADHD, depression and more.
12. Additional Hands- On Practice/ Q & A